Can't lose weight no matter how hard I try. I eat 1340 calories a day and workout twice a day for 30 minutes. I have thyroid test and all. Any suges?

Dr. Lisa Hogan
Surgery

In brief: Good & bad calories

It's not just the calories that count but also the quality of the calories.
A low glycemic index diet is the healthiest diet. Definitely eliminate processed foods if you have not already. Consider eliminating gluten & dairy as many people have sensitivities to these proteins. Consider probiotics; new evidence suggests gut health stongly influences weight loss.

In brief: Good & bad calories

Dr. Lisa Hogan
Dr. Lisa Hogan
Dr. Deepti Saxena
Can consider HCG injectable for 4 weeks or hormonal imbalance could resist weight loss.
Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care

In brief: Reset adrenals

Biotics research has control-it program that resets adrenals and remove toxins that prevent weight loss.
This product is researched and found to work - men lost 10 pounds per month and women 6-8 pounds per month.

In brief: Reset adrenals

Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine