My 7mo bub is frequently vomiting up to 4 hours after her milk feeds.Ive switched to goat formula & then to soy but no luck.It doesn't hurt her.. ?

Dr. Cindy Juster
In brief: See below.
If she's a "happy spitter" -- i.
e., she is growing well, eats well, and has no other symptoms -- other than keeping her upright after feedings, giving her solids each time she has liquids, and making sure she's burping well, there's nothing else needed. 75-90% of infants with reflux outgrow it by 9-12 months old, and most of the rest by 2 years old. If she's not doing well, see her doctor.

In brief: See below.
If she's a "happy spitter" -- i.
Dr. Cindy Juster
Dr. Cindy Juster
Dr. Cindy Juster
You're welcome! Yep, 'happy spitters' are messy. I had to put a tarp under the high chair when my son was little!
Dr. Kevin Windisch
In brief: See your doctor
Spitting up can be normal or can be acid reflux.
Your doctor can help you to tell the two appart. See http://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=ehwmtcspugg to learn more.

In brief: See your doctor
Dr. Kevin Windisch
Dr. Kevin Windisch
Dr. Syed Masood
In brief: Reflux
If the vomiting is non-projectile and the baby is gaining weight, it appears like reflux.
I would continue with regular formula. If it is reflux, it is usually a self resolving condition.

In brief: Reflux
Dr. Syed Masood
Dr. Syed Masood
Dr. Peter Kurzweil