If im always constipated is it normal for my butt to bleed a little when I push then stops? It feels like im ripping my butt hole

Dr. Troy Reyna
Surgery - Pediatric
In brief: Fissure
You are describing classic symptoms of a rectal fissure.
This is a tear that results from either a very hard stool or a large stool or even normal size stool that was forcfully expelled. A stool softeneer taken for 6-8 weeks should help. Also increase the fluid in your diet.

In brief: Fissure
Dr. Troy Reyna
Dr. Troy Reyna
Dr. Arthur Heller
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology
In brief: Well put-fissure
Anal fissures are tears in the lining of the anus, kind of like chapped lips at the other end.
Pain is acute, sharp, tearing, during defecation. Associated with constipation, and/or tight anal sphincter. Of course, could be other stuff including infalmmation, ulcer, tumor. See your doc.

In brief: Well put-fissure
Dr. Arthur Heller
Dr. Arthur Heller
Dr. Arnon Rubin