If im always constipated is it normal for my butt to bleed a little when I push then stops? It feels like im ripping my butt hole

Dr. Troy Reyna
Surgery - Pediatric

In brief: Fissure

You are describing classic symptoms of a rectal fissure.
This is a tear that results from either a very hard stool or a large stool or even normal size stool that was forcfully expelled. A stool softeneer taken for 6-8 weeks should help. Also increase the fluid in your diet.

In brief: Fissure

Dr. Troy Reyna
Dr. Troy Reyna
Dr. Arthur Heller
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology

In brief: Well put-fissure

Anal fissures are tears in the lining of the anus, kind of like chapped lips at the other end.
Pain is acute, sharp, tearing, during defecation. Associated with constipation, and/or tight anal sphincter. Of course, could be other stuff including infalmmation, ulcer, tumor. See your doc.

In brief: Well put-fissure

Dr. Arthur Heller
Dr. Arthur Heller
Dr. Vicken Poochikian