I have Fordyce spots on my penis and they won't go away! I've been to the doctor and he wad no help. What can I do?

May be normal. Fordyce spots are consider a normal feature for many people. Therefore, one may have to consult with several urologists in order to find one who may be interested in trying to remove them. A skin laser treatment center may be needed, so a dermatologist consultation may be helpful. One should realize that removing a spot can leave a scar.