Whst id the best medicine for sevrre fibomyalgia?

Dr. Laurence Badgley
General Practice

In brief: Aqua therapy

Query about best medicine for fibromyalgia leads to the best answer that aqua therapy is the most important therapeutic modality; to re-establish muscle tone and resultant musculoskeletal stability and support.
Gravity is part of the mechanism of injury in fibromyalgia. Exercise within the gravitational field is too painful for most fibromyalgia sufferers. Water buoyancy negates gravity.

In brief: Aqua therapy

Dr. Laurence Badgley
Dr. Laurence Badgley
Dr. Laurence Badgley
At Quora.com, under my name, and on my Pain Syndrome board of posts, I offer 100 essays devoted to the cause and treatment of Fibromyalgia.  At Healthtap.com, I have answered dozens of questions about these subjects, and which can probably be accessed. 
Dr. David Rosenfeld
Pain Management

In brief: Limited Options

The best treatment is to stay active.
There are three fda approved drugs: savella, (milnacipran) lyrica, cymbalta. I frequently use a combo of savella/lyrica or cymbalta/lyrica. Opioids (lortab etc) have a limited role.

In brief: Limited Options

The best treatment is to stay active.
Dr. David Rosenfeld
Dr. David Rosenfeld
Dr. Crystal Twynham
Board Certified, Surgery