Ongoing back outer heel pain. Not pf. Out of walking cast 10 days. Now underside of big toe is numb. Also red under big toe joint. Wait it out?

In brief: See your Dr.

Need evaluation and examination to determine what is going on.

In brief: See your Dr.

Dr. Ronald Oberman
Dr. Ronald Oberman
Dr. Payam Rafat
Podiatry

In brief: Have it evaluated.

Don't wait it out! have it evaluated by a professional and get the appropriate treatment.

In brief: Have it evaluated.

Dr. Payam Rafat
Dr. Payam Rafat
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry

In brief: Nerves like to

Move freely and unrestricted.
It is plausible being in the cast or if the cast impinged on a nerve this could of been the problem. Also, when your in a cast on one side the body is somewhat asymmetrical and a nerve in the lower back may be responsible. I think anytime there is a new issue the treating physician should be made aware, so when you ask "wait it out"- my response is inform your doc.

In brief: Nerves like to

Move freely and unrestricted.
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Jeffrey Kass