Have pressure in head /comes and goes with fluctuating headache. Doc ran blood tests/pending. I'm scared of brain tumor/clot. No other sx. Thoughts?

Need MRI. I would advise getting an MRI of your brain. And tell those results come back you will not know what you have exactly. If your symptoms persist you should see your primary healthcare provider about additional testing and follow up.
Ct and possibly MRI. Initial work up to eval your symptoms for someone your age would like be a trial of medication as well as a physical exam. If indicated your primary doc may want imaging and although an MRI would b the gold standard a ct with contrast may be the first line test since it can show a lot to rule out a number of possible causes before the more expensive mri. This is age of insurance run medicine.