My friend has a large bump growing inside of her vagina on the pubic bone side about 1 inch inside?

Get it checked. It could be an infection. If it stays for more than a wk, see your gyn for eval.
Needs evaluation. Lumps, bumps, blisters and other skin abnormalities on the genitals need to be evaluated. An examination will be needed to know the cause and treatment.