I av ringing in my ears and doc said fluid is one. Do I need surgery?

Possibly. Tinnitus in ears are usually related to hearing lost. Fluid in middle ear will amplifly the ringing. If the fluid is persistent and did not respond to medical treatment, placement of an ear tube will decrease tinnitus and also improve your hearing in that ear.
NO! There is no surgery to cure ringing (tinnitus). However, if you have fluid... A simple procedure in the clinic to drain the fluid can be done under topical anesthesia.