I have been having idiopathic arrythmias. Is it treatable? If so, how is it treated? Can this condition be completely rid of? Thank you.

Arrhythmia. Idiopathic/ paroxysmal arrhythmia best diagnosed with event/ loop recorder, once diagnosed, should see electrophisiologist for possible ablation therapy for cure.
Heart Ailments. It sounds like you have seen a doctor for this already. Or have googled it. Idiopathic arrhythmias may be treated with medicines, invasive procedures, or medical devices inserted in your body. Sometimes they will need to use a combination of these three therapeutic options. Keep asking questions and keep your doctor's appointments, with patience they will be able to help you.
It depends on i. It's cause. U need to see a cardiologist for evaluation and work up.