I got the Depo-Provera shot nov.2, a few days after my period, and had unprotected sex nov.5, 6, 7 started spotting dec 3 and it hasnt stopped.Could I be pregnant?

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham

In brief: Possible / unlikely

If you were having monthly cycles before you got the shot, you should not have ovulated by then time you were sexually active.
But you may have ovulated by about a week later - giving a remote chance that there would still be viable sperm around to fertilize an egg. You do need to take a pregnancy test. The spotting is likely due to the shot - about 70% of women will have spotting after the shot.

In brief: Possible / unlikely

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
Dr. Jane Van Dis