Lately I have had low mood, crying a lot and really angry. I get like this quite a lot but the next day i can be fine and happy. Help?

Dr. Kieran Dhillon
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Get checked by doc

Be sure to see your doctor soon to get an evaluation for depression or some other medical condition that may explain your symptoms.
Your doctor may want labs & want to know how long you've felt this way, impacts on your interests, appetite, sleep, concentration, thoughts of hopelessness and helplessness and self harm. Be prepared to answer questions about family medical and mental health history.

In brief: Get checked by doc

Dr. Kieran Dhillon
Dr. Kieran Dhillon