Do i need to thin out my blood if I have brain aneurysm 8ml? I have stopped cod liver oil + aspirin ijust take two glasses of red wine each night.Than

Dr. Anthony Filly
Radiology

In brief: No

People usually use the term "thin blood" to mean anticoagulate or make the blood less likely to clot.
This would be the last thing you would want to do with a cerebral aneurysm. If it were to burst, you want it to clot asap and not keep bleeding. Is anyone talking about fixing it?

In brief: No

Dr. Anthony Filly
Dr. Anthony Filly
Dr. William Betts
Neurosurgery

In brief: Thin blood

You do not need to thin out your blood and you should stop aspirin.
See your neurosurgeon and get the aneurysm treated. It is reasonably safe today in competent hands you need to take care of it.

In brief: Thin blood

Dr. William Betts
Dr. William Betts
Dr. Eric Weisman