How can I get pregnant sooner?

~20% per cycle. The ideal time to have sex is 1-2 days prior to ovualtion. Doing so would probably yield ~20% chance of conceiving each cycle, ~50% chance conceiving within 6 months, ~85% conceiving within one year. If not pregnant by then, recommend seek infertility evaluation.
Stay healthy. There is no special way to get pregnant more quickly. It all depends on timing between your ovulation (making an egg) and the meeting up with your partner's sperm. Regular intercourse and a healthy lifestyle (no smoking, alcohol, drugs for either partner) are the best methods. If you have been trying to conceive for 6-12 months, you should be evaluated by your ob/gyn doctor.