I have a a bump on my jaw line. Its not noticeable cause its under the skin. It doesn't hurt to much, but its growing. Have any idea what this could be?

Dr. Leila Wing

In brief: Lymph node?

Under the jaw there are lymph nodes (that process lymphatic fluid and are immune protective).
That is a possibility versus others like a skin infection, but that would have other outside symptoms. If it is getting bigger, it warrants evaluation by your doctor.

In brief: Lymph node?

Dr. Leila Wing
Dr. Leila Wing
Dr. David Kam
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: See an oral surgeon

Jaw cyst can slowly grow causing expansion of the cortical plate of mandible.
Painful ones are usually related to dental infection. Osteoma is a painless bony growth on the outer surface of cortical bone.

In brief: See an oral surgeon

Dr. David Kam
Dr. David Kam