I have a pulse in my upper lip, my forehead, and in my lower stomach?

Dr. Joel Teig
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: Artery position

A pulse can potentially be felt whenever an artery is close to the surface.
Locations like the side of the neck have a large artery and the pulse is easily felt, but locations such as the upper lip, forehead have vessels close to the skin surface and a pulse can often be easily felt. As for the stomach, I'm not sure how you are feeling it. It can be a sensation from a deep artery.

In brief: Artery position

Dr. Joel Teig
Dr. Joel Teig
Dr. Andrew Freeman
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Not sure

All arteries generate a pulse -- the blood flow through organs and throughout your body.
A pulse that you can feel that is not painful is probably normal. If you have a painful pulse at your temples, this needs immediate help (temporal arteritis). If you are feeling palpitations, this also should prompt medical attention and additional workup.

In brief: Not sure

Dr. Andrew Freeman
Dr. Andrew Freeman
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Preventive Medicine