I just got out of the hospital with cellulitis could it be a bone infection. An not from a cut on my toe? I think i cracked my ankle 3 weeks aho

In brief: Ask your doctor

These are questions that need to be directed to your treating doctor.

In brief: Ask your doctor

Dr. Martin Raff
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: Complicated

Need far more info to advise you.
If you actually have a fracture your doctors would have detected this and advised you accordingly. Cellulitis can occur without an obvious break in the skin, but if there are bony abnormalities in association with this, yes it is possible that the bone was infected, but not enuf info. See an id expert.

In brief: Complicated

Need far more info to advise you.
Dr. Michael Miller
Wound care

In brief: What's the cause

Cellulitis is basically a visible inflammation (itis) of the skin and soft tissues (red, hot, swollen and tender) .
It can be caused by many things including sunburn (radiation), trauma (sprained ankle) or poor vein circulation (stasis dermatitis). It need not be caused by bacteria. If you have repeated episodes of this, get to a wound care or vascular specialist, the diagnoses you have is wrong.

In brief: What's the cause