What if I miss yasmin (drospirenone and ethinyl estradiol) for 5 days, can I have sex?

Yes but . . . Do you want to get pregnant? Or catch a sexually transmitted disease/infection? If not, then make sure he wears a condom each & every time, regardless of whether you're taking pill or not. If you elect to continue taking yasmin, (drospirenone and ethinyl estradiol) consider setting an alarm or reminder on your smartphone to insure that you take your birth control pill regularly at same time daily.