How can I treat my acne with natural remedies?

Dr. Michael Fisher
Dermatology
In brief: Acne
Mix 2 tbls of oatmeal, 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar, 1 tsp of green tea, 1 tsp of lemom juice, and half tsp of cinnamon in a small microwave safe bowl.
After a hot shower or steam bath , rub paste all over face and leave on for 2 hrs. Rinse with warm water, and apply all wet ingredients as a toner. Clearer skin within a week.

In brief: Acne
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dermatology
In brief: Zinc, gugulipid
Some people are sensitive to sugar, milk sugar and simple carbs- avoid these foods.
Useful supplements include zinc, niacinamide, and gugulipid , which lowers cholesterol and trigylerides. Topical green tea has been shown to have an effect equal to benzoyl peroxide.Naturally clear contain oral and topical natural approach to acne.Herpanacine is a natural oral blend for acne.

In brief: Zinc, gugulipid
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Morris Westfried