24 years old and having chest pains, heart palps and left arm hurts. Blood pressure is always fine though. What causes this?

Not sure. Your age rules heavily against coronary disease although I have very rarely seen it in a young person. Do you have risk factors? More likely this is something more benign such as anxiety or pericarditis, but chest and left arm pain should never be ignored. See a doctor, get an ekg.
Evaluate further. Multiple possibilites exist. This should be evaluated by a physician to make sure the blood pressure is accurate, the physical exam is normal, and ECG is normal . Other investigations may include holter monitoring and echocardiography. Possibilites include a benign musculoskeletal condition, thoracic outlet syndrome, aberrant coronary artery, mitral valve prolapse, pericarditis, etc.