My husband says he has heartburn often but says that after feeling burn in his chest it goes up his throat and head and eyes start aching. Is this nor?

Maybe. Your description sounds like acid reflux but it should be evaluated by a regular doctor. Reflux typically does not cause headache or eye discomfort so you may also want to see an eye doctor if these symptoms persist.
Yes and no. It's common for reflux into the esophagus to produce referred pain elsewhere, especially the eyes -- those who haven't experienced this may have experienced "brain freeze" from an ice cube stuck halfway down. However, your husband shouldn't have to experience this -- such severe reflux needs to be investigated, probably by endoscopy.
Normal. His symptoms are consistent with gerd or gastric reflux. It can present with many of the symptoms described. Treatment is typically anti-acids, proton pump inhibitors.