Is it safe to give my baby teething tablets?

Dr. Scott Katz
In brief: No
Teething tablets were a popular homeopathic remedy for infants, but many contain an ingredient called belladonna.
Belladonna has been linked to heart arrhythmias, and therefore these tablets have not been recommended by pediatricians for more than a decade. In fact in the last year, they are supposed to have been removed from the marketplace.

In brief: No
Dr. Scott Katz
Dr. Scott Katz
Dr. Robert Brodsky
Dentistry
Can't help too much.

Can't help too much.
Dr. Robert Brodsky
Dr. Robert Brodsky
Dr. Media Najafi
Dentistry
In brief: What is that?
I have never heard of teething tablets.
Always read the ingredients in anything for babies. There should be no preservatives, no coloring, no funny names you can't recognize because chances are it is a preservative. Just give your baby frozen bagel to chew on or frozen fruits inside those special nets for babies not to choke on.

In brief: What is that?
I have never heard of teething tablets.
Dr. Media Najafi
Dr. Media Najafi
Dr. Jonathan Jassey