I've had sex many times with no protection and not gotten pregnant but I am still young, should I be worried about infertility?

Dr. Joseph Pena
Fertility Medicine

If having unprotected intercourse regularly for over a year and have not conceived, it is possible that fertilty may be an issue.
When you are ready to conceive, recommend seeking an infertilty evaluation. Having said that, if you are not interested in conceiving until then, recommend on using contraception as it's possible you may find out if you can get pregnant sooner than you would like.

Dr. Joseph Pena
Dr. Joseph Pena
Dr. Aamir Siddiqi

In brief: Unprotected Sex

The short answer is it depends.
Pregnancy will occur if it is the right time after ovulation, e.g. Few days after period or just few days before period the chances of getting pregnant is low. Infertility is defined as not being able to get pregnant despite having frequent, unprotected sex for at least a year — or for at least six months if the woman is age 35 or older.

In brief: Unprotected Sex

The short answer is it depends.
Dr. Aamir Siddiqi
Dr. Aamir Siddiqi
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham