My estrogen was low on the reference range but still within the margins, can I still consider it an issue even though my obgyn doesn't think so?

In brief: Difficult

Hormone levels are very hard to interpret, as they are are quite variable throughout the day and from patient to patient.
The interpretation is quite dependent on your clinical situation. If you are not getting a good explanation, a reproductive endocrinologist could give you a more expert opinion than a generalist ob/gyn.

In brief: Difficult

Dr. Nicholas Fogelson
Dr. Nicholas Fogelson
Dr. Patricia Vuguin

In brief: Sex hormones

Low in the range could be perfectly ok, all depends the time of the cycle in which was taken, your age and at what time the test was done.

In brief: Sex hormones

Dr. Patricia Vuguin
Dr. Patricia Vuguin
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham