What can I do to get rid of deep ingrown hairs after laser hair removal treatment other than exfoliating?

Patience and time. By your 3rd or 4 th treatment, as your skin naturally turns over, these hairs and the inflammation around them will resolve and improve. If you start digging around to pull the hairs out, you will be successful but will leave terrible scarring. Gentle exfoliation, repeat treatments, and time will provide you with the best results.
Glycolic peels. Deep ingrown hairs need to be exfoliated regularly with Alpha hydroxy acids and peels. Do a peel one week before your laser hair removal to ensure better laser penetration. The technician can help exfoliate a deep hair for you.