What can I do to get rid of deep ingrown hairs after laser hair removal treatment other than exfoliating?

Dr. Jennifer Haley
Dermatology

In brief: Patience and time

By your 3rd or 4 th treatment, as your skin naturally turns over, these hairs and the inflammation around them will resolve and improve.
If you start digging around to pull the hairs out, you will be successful but will leave terrible scarring. Gentle exfoliation, repeat treatments, and time will provide you with the best results.

In brief: Patience and time

Dr. Jennifer Haley
Dr. Jennifer Haley
Dr. Jennifer Haley
My pleasure. I hope it helps you.
Dr. Seema Patel
Holistic Medicine

In brief: Glycolic peels

Deep ingrown hairs need to be exfoliated regularly with Alpha hydroxy acids and peels.
Do a peel one week before your laser hair removal to ensure better laser penetration. The technician can help exfoliate a deep hair for you.

In brief: Glycolic peels

Dr. Seema Patel
Dr. Seema Patel