I am trying to get pregnant and have pcos, will I ever concieve? I am dieting and exercising!?

Right direction. You are heading the right path and if pharmacological treatment is needed based in your biochemical profile and all causes of pcos-like conditions are ruled out, I am certain your outcome is going to be excellent and yes, achieving spontaneous ovulation and pregnancy is very likely (of course making sure your partner's fertility state is optimal is also as important). Good luck!
Hang in there! Pcos can make it more difficult to conceive. Proper diet and exercise are great places to start to help. However, if months pass with no results, consider seeing an ob/gyn. There are some therapies out there to help improve your chances. Best of luck.
Your specialist. It is possible for many women with pcos to conceive. Reproductive endocrinologists are particularly expert in this matter. You may need to work with such an expert to get the best available treatment options to help you conceive.