I went to the chiropractor cause my back was hurting. He said my hip is displaced. What should I do what specialist should I see?

Dr. Mark Diamond
In brief: Orthopedist
If you you truly had a displaced hip, mostly likely you would be in agonizing pain and could not walk at all.
Probably a "hokey" diagnosis. See an orthopedist, a true specialist.

In brief: Orthopedist
Dr. Mark Diamond
Dr. Mark Diamond
Dr. Katharine Garnier
I doubt the chiropractor meant you had a DISLOCATED hip, but your pelvis might have been rotated or out of balance. I am not an osteopath, but I work with many who can perform manipulation similar to chiropractors and improve your functioning WITHOUT pills. See an osteopathic physician who performs OMT who can fully evaluate you...and you may NOT need an orthopedist!
Dr. Rohit Keswani
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
In brief: Orthopedist
Unless you have had a prior hip replacement, it is unlikely that your hip is displaced.
You should have an orthopedist or physiatrist look at you and review your hip x-rays. If you have severe pain and cannot walk, have yourself taken to the er.

In brief: Orthopedist
Dr. Rohit Keswani
Dr. Rohit Keswani
Dr. Hallie Robbins
DO or MD who is trained in neuromuscular/osteopathic manipulative medicine and/or physiatry might help you. Postural and exercise retraining can improve back and pelvis dysfunctions.
Dr. Steven Seres