Earache in both ears, pressure in my face, nose is leaking a lot and imy back and chest hurts a bit when I breathe?

Ear infections? Sounds like you have at least a bad cold, but ear infections can only be determined thru a visit to your doctor or an urgent care center. The chest & back pain are probably also due to the infection, but always a good idea to have chest pain evaluated to play it safe. If you have persistent chest pain even when not breathing or significant trouble breathing, call 911.