Medicine for headache?

Several options. Most people have a headache at some time, such as from colds and flus, lack of sleep, too much driving, long hours on the computer, stress at work, etc... Several over-the-counter options include tylenol, (acetaminophen) motrin/advil, alleve, excedrinmigraine, and their generic brands. A bad or increasing headache, recurrent headache, weird headache, or one with other worrisome symptoms must be seen by a doctor!
May mask problem. Occasional headaches can often be dealt with otc meds. But if the headache lingers or you have to get to emergency wards at hospitals etc., you need to see a doctor. I realize that patients are often over medicated and actually become dependent on these meds, which created a double edge sword. May want to try alternative therapies.