I'm a 28 year old female. I get discomfort behind my knees and blue feet from sitting? My hands turn purple sometimes too. Is this ok?

In brief: 2 possible reasons

One reason would be poor circulation from your veins.
The second could be a problem with the thermostatic mechanism in the brain that regulates how you respond to temperature changes. This can be a raynaud's phenomenon or acrocyanosis.

In brief: 2 possible reasons

Dr. Fred Birnbaum
Dr. Fred Birnbaum
Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Preventive Medicine

In brief: NO,of course not

Sounds like raynaud's disese (at least for the hands) and caused by poor pickup of oxygen in the blood.
If you are a sugarholic, stop it across the board. If that is not the case, then you have an unbalanced autonomic (automatic) nervous system for other reasons.

In brief: NO,of course not

Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Dr. Adam Levy