I have pains in my back and ribs on my left side I believe its gulbladder but im not sure do you know?

Dr. Mark Weston
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine

In brief: Wrong side

That is where your spleen is gallbladder is right front abdomen under the liver.

In brief: Wrong side

Dr. Mark Weston
Dr. Mark Weston
Dr. Kenneth Cheng

In brief: Many possibilities

Pain to the left rib and back can be due to many causes, but unlikely from gallbladder since the gallbladder is on the right side (see situs inversus for exception.
) however, the spleen is located on the left. Other sources of pain include heart, lungs, ulcer, esophagus, kidney, intestines, ovary in women, etc. Lots of possibilities so best to see your doctor immediately.

In brief: Many possibilities

Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology