When I eat dry foods they are sticking in my throat. Also upper stomach burning that last for a day, then returns a few days later.?

Dr. Michelle Marcincuk
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Possible reflux
The dry mouth could be from dehydration.
This could also be exacerbated by reflux which is a common cause of the burning/indigestion you feel. Increase your hydration and try some over the counter products for acid (zantac, pepcid). If these do not help, see your doctor for more treatment options. But do note, that drinking or eating two hours before you go to bed can worsen reflux.

In brief: Possible reflux
Dr. Michelle Marcincuk
Dr. Michelle Marcincuk
Dr. Ioana Bina
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology
In brief: Chew well/ snd ee MD
Make sure you chew your food well (15-20 times each bite) .
Also need to see your doctor to rule out conditions like esophageal strictures, rings or eosinophilic esophagitis.

In brief: Chew well/ snd ee MD
Dr. Ioana Bina
Dr. Ioana Bina
Dr. Adam Smith