I have puss like bumps that grow on my feet, what could it be & what could I use to treat or cure? Can send a picture if needed.

In brief: May need antifungals

Rashes are difficult to describe in words.
If a person has recurrent pimples on places where regular acne doesn't occur, he likely has infection in skin glands and/or hair follicles. A primary care doctor or a dermatologist can evaluate and make a diagnosis. The doctors can prescribe oral antibiotics, antifungals, or creams/ointments as needed. Sometimes, bacteria are resistant to antibiotics.

In brief: May need antifungals

Dr. Payam Rafat
Podiatry

In brief: Many possibilities

There are many types and causes of skin rashes.
Several types of inflammatory conditions of the skin, allergic reactions, and sometimes bacterial, viral or fungal infections can cause rashes on the skin. Insect bites can also be the cause of a rash on the skin. Have it evaluated by a professional and get the appropriate treatment.

In brief: Many possibilities

Dr. Payam Rafat
Dr. Payam Rafat
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry

In brief: Picture is good.

Without the picture, pus would imply an infection.
Maybe, it isn't pus though and rather multiple small fluid like blisters. If the latter is the case it might be a fungal infection. An antifungal can be used if that is the case. Usually, an infection would be one abcess as opposed to multiple smaller ones. A quick trip to the dermatologist or podiatrist would solve the problem.

In brief: Picture is good.

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Jeffrey Kass