Can I have 1 or 2 beers for my 21st b day n be somewhat ok while take ing wellbutrin (bupropion) 300mg n depoko 500 mg x2?

Not a good idea. Alcohol is a poison that never did anybody any good, ever, so stay away from it. Given the medication you are taking you would be putting yourself at risk and for what?
For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form.
Practice safe sex, if you have sex.
See below. One can't be sure. You mention only a modest amount of alcohol and many people might be fine. However, the meds will increase the effects of even that much alcohol and the result cannot be reliably predicted.