I have been having sharp stabbing pain in the middle of my chest and then the pain spreads to the left side of my chest . What could it b?

Dr. Miguel Attias
Pain Management

In brief: Many things, but

Esophageal spasm is a possibility, but could be of cardiac, gastric, pancreatic, pulmonary or musculoskeletal origin , between others.
Tell me more about the circumstances when the pain presents and wether you have any other symptoms or medical problems.

In brief: Many things, but

Dr. Miguel Attias
Dr. Miguel Attias
Dr. Steve Drabek

In brief: Many things

If associated with short of breath, cough blood or fever, chills or any other symptoms then you need to see a doctor.

In brief: Many things

Dr. Steve Drabek
Dr. Steve Drabek
Dr. Vikram Patel