My doctor did a fasting blood test and my glucose was 110, what does that mean. Also I have not been back to the doctors n not sure what I sould do.?

Dr. Leila Wing
In brief: Risk for diabetes
A glucose level of 110 is termed "impaired fasting glucose" and it means you are at risk for developing diabetes.
There are many treatments for preventing progression to diabetes. Things to try include weight loss and decreasing carbohydrate intake (like breads, pasta, starches). I would schedule follow up with your doctor to discuss.

In brief: Risk for diabetes
Dr. Leila Wing
Dr. Leila Wing
It may be useful to get Hb A1c level done, if for nothing else, to have a baseline. A1c test does not require fasting.
Dr. William Forsythe