My doctor did a fasting blood test and my glucose was 110, what does that mean. Also I have not been back to the doctors n not sure what I sould do.?

Risk for diabetes. A glucose level of 110 is termed "impaired fasting glucose" and it means you are at risk for developing diabetes. There are many treatments for preventing progression to diabetes. Things to try include weight loss and decreasing carbohydrate intake (like breads, pasta, starches). I would schedule follow up with your doctor to discuss.
Lose weight. Your blood sugar indicated pre-diabetes. You have about 60% chance of avoiding diabetes by losing about 10% of your weight and exercising 150 minutes/week. Consult your doctor before you embark on these activities.
Have a healthy diet, exercise, drink plenty of water, have safe sex, and get HPV vaccine. Wish you good health!