How much should my 4 year old boy weight?

Dr. Cindy Juster
In brief: Depends on height.
Your son's doctor can review his growth chart with you to see if he's at a good weight for his height and age.
If not, your son's doctor can advise you on any changes that may need to be made to get your son's weight where it should be.

In brief: Depends on height.
Dr. Cindy Juster
Dr. Cindy Juster
Dr. Cornelia Franz
I often ask parents what they looked like at the same age. If you were both small, chances are your children will be as well. and vice versa. So there is not a "should" for weight...it depends on genetics, appetite, activity, etc. As long as a child is growing along a curve consistently there is nothing to worry about. Someone has to be big and someone has to be small.
In brief: It depends
An average 4 year old weighs 40 pounds.
It depends on his height also.

In brief: It depends
An average 4 year old weighs 40 pounds.
It depends on his height also.
Dr. Prakash Bhoopalam
Dr. Prakash Bhoopalam
Dr. Jonathan Jassey