I was born with no soft spot in my head, but the doctors said i was fine and didn't need surgery, do I have craniocynostosis?

In brief: No

The skull grows with the aid of many growth centers until the age of nine or so.
After then the rest of the body grows, but the centers in the skull knit up & no further growth will occur. Craniosynostosis is the premature fusion of the growth centers, often evident by ridges on exam by 2-4 months of age.Unless corrected the skull becomes deformed.The originalsize of the soft spot is not important.

In brief: No

Dr. Jonathan Jassey