I have severe pain in my right shoulder whenever I raise my arm up over my head or try to throw a ball. It feels like direct center of joint area.

See your doctor. Best to see a primary care doctor or a rheumatologist so that they can hear your full story and so they can ask you pertinent questions and examine you. That way, they can help you figure out what is going on. There are may different possibilities that can be causing your symptoms.
Rotator Cuff. The deltoid muscle raises your arm only to horizontal. Other muscles that rotate the wing bone raise arm farther. Injury in the shoulder joint socket, muscles/tendons and ligaments around the joint are possible sources of pain. Rest, ice (if muscle ache), anti-inflammatory medicine (if you don't have kidney disease, diabetes, hypertension, or allergy) should help.