Concussion sever mood swings, pain, ringing, naseau, paralysis short period of legs, dizziness, light headed. What should I who I see?

Concussion. You should have your primary doctor refer you to a neurologist, preferably a specialist in headaches, concussion or traumatic brain injury.
Primary doctor. You have many symptoms that may or may not be related. The first person to see to evaluate these is your primary doctor.