How come I get many pimples after sexual intercourse?

Acne and sex. Several studies show very small increases in testosterone after orgasm in both men and women. Studies specific to arousal show from very small increases in hormone levels to insignificant changes. These increases in hormone levels may be responsible for your increase on acne. However, more research is needed to show a direct cause and effect.
honeymoon acne. Sometimes a patient's skin flora interacts with their partners to result in acne occurring in areas of body contact. However more serious types of sexually transmitted diseases need to be ruled out first. These include herpes and molluscum contagiosum.