Bm 2/4. Take miralax (polyethylene glycol) daily w/ colace. Dr prescribed laxative did not help and w/ enema just got out blood tinged mucus? Appt tomorrow.

Dr. David Drewitz
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology

In brief: See Doctor...

I'm glad you are going to see your doctor tomorrow.
It sounds like you are struggling with constipation and have tried MiraLAX (polyethylene glycol) + colace stool softner and a enema without results. The blood tinged mucous is probably from enema tip trauma to the rectal walls. In the meantime i'd suggest you drink a chilled bottle of magnesium citrate followed by a few glasses of water. Good luck.

In brief: See Doctor...

Dr. Arnon Rubin