How can I loose weight healthy?

Dr. Christopher Dowd
In brief: Make it last
There is more than one way to loose weight, but in the end you want something that you can sustain over the long hall.
Goals: small meals every 3-4 hrs, no skipping meals, make colorful veggies the main part of each meal, use lean meats & protein sources, avoid fast food & soda, greatly limit juice, drink mostly water, eat fish 2-3x/wk, and exercise 5x/wk. I'd start with 1 thing and gradually add another every week or two until you're doing all of them. Also, allow yourself a treat every so often (ie if you like chocolate have a small piece every week & be okay w/ that.).

In brief: Make it last
Dr. Christopher Dowd
Dr. Christopher Dowd
Dr. Emil Shakov
Aesthetic Medicine
In brief: Set a goal
Calculate your bmr, current weight x 13 and subtract 500 (daily total calories) for every pound of weight you want to lose each week.
Do a minimum of 20 minute duration exercise to increase your BMR for 48 hours. High protein low carb low fat diet and drink 64 oz water daily. Multivitamins and remove low glycemic index carbohydrates from diet.

In brief: Set a goal
Dr. Emil Shakov
Dr. Emil Shakov
Dr. Vicken Poochikian