Why do I feel an intense orgasm when I masturbate, and not the same feeling when I have intercourse?

Dr. George Klauber
Pediatrics - Urology
In brief: Both pleasant
No reason why you can't enjoy both.
Maybe less intense with intercourse, but pleasure may last longer in form of foreplay, act inself and pleasureable touching and stroking after intercourse. U could see a sex therapist if this really bothers you, otherwise enjoy both.

In brief: Both pleasant
No reason why you can't enjoy both.
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. Danny Proffitt
In brief: Sensate focus
For some reason, you are focused in on the pleasure your are geting with masturbation.
With intercourse, you have a different type of pleasuring and you are perhaps not focused in and maybe it is just a control thing. You are not controlling the pleasure or sensation. It is different and it is different for each person. Should this become a problem, you may need to see a sex therapist.

In brief: Sensate focus
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham