2 months on simalac expert $30 per can , is it too late for me to start to nurse? I do still have milk . Will breast milk help his stomach?

Dr. Jay Park

In brief: No

It is certainly not too late.
Only concern would be if you produce enough milk to meet the demand. Even if formula supplement has to be provided, it is worth trying. Tangible benefits are not only for infants but also for breast-feeding moms.

In brief: No

It is certainly not too late.
Dr. Jay Park
Dr. Jay Park
Dr. Cornelia Franz
Hopefully there is a lactation consultant in your area that can help you get your milk supply up and help return to nursing.
Dr. Rodrigo Argenal

In brief: Not too late

It is never too late.
Nurse and pump frequently (ie. Every 2-3 hrs) until your milk supply catches up to your baby's demand. It is very likely to help.

In brief: Not too late

It is never too late.
Dr. Rodrigo Argenal
Dr. Rodrigo Argenal
Dr. Cindy Juster