Watery clear discharge& it feel like my period coming but it turn a little bit white &i just miss my Depo-Provera shot& I had unprotected sex am im pregnant?

Get tested. The only way to determine if you are pregnant, even in the best of circumstances (timely depo, iud, tubal ligation, ocps, etc) is to have a pregnancy test asap. This could be urine (cheap and accurate) and blood HCG level (the gold standard) its worth doing a urine test every 48 hours as the HCG levels in the blood double in that time and the numbers rise fast enough that any urine preg test works.