After having cold drinks I have start feeling out of breath. For quite some time I can feel a congetion in chest. It was not like this a year before.?

Dr. Francine Yep
In brief: Chilling' out
For some folks, cold can make their airways spasm and narrow ("bronchospasm").
This is like the reaction that people with asthma have. If this happens all the time (and you really like eating or drinking cold things), consider using an inhaler.

In brief: Chilling' out
Dr. Francine Yep
Dr. Francine Yep
Dr. Cindy Juster
In brief: Reactive airways?
I agree with dr. Yep; please see your doctor for examination and possibly some lung function testing.
Your doctor can then determine the diagnosis and work with you to find the best treatment regimen for you.

In brief: Reactive airways?
Dr. Cindy Juster
Dr. Cindy Juster
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine