What can I do about bad acme break outs?

Antibiotics from Dr. For mild acne, any brand of over-the-counter Benzoyl Peroxide Gel or cream is quite helpful. An acne "wash" is not needed. For moderate or "bad" acne, a doctor will likely use oral antibiotics, or an antibiotic gel or cream such as Cleocin (clindamycin phosphate) gel. If more help is needed, prescription gels such as Retin-A or differin can be used instead of benzoyl peroxide. A dermatologist can help treat "bad" acne.
Scarring Acne. Scarring acne needs to be treated with prescription medication. Scars are permanent so do not delay in seeking medical care.