Are there any ways to make your tinnitus go away? I've had tinnitus for almost a year and it comes and goes. It only rings in my right ear, pretty loud

Dr. David Astrachan
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: You need an evaluation
Before answering your question i need to know whether or not you have seen and ENT doctor and had a formal evaluation including a hearing test.
One-sided hearing loss and one-sided tinnitus is a symptom that needs to be evaluated.

In brief: You need an evaluation
Dr. David Astrachan
Dr. David Astrachan
Dr. Russell Faust
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: No
I wish i had a cure for tinnitus! (i suffer from tinnitus, probably from too much rock and roll).
It can be particularly annoying in quiet environments, late at night, for example. There are "maskers" that provide a 'white noise' input that distract from the ringing, but there are no reliable treatments.

In brief: No
Dr. Russell Faust
Dr. Russell Faust
Dr. Robert Knox
While most cases of tinnitus can't be "cured", they can be effectively masked with a hearing aid or noise generator. Go see an ear, nose and throat doctor to have your hearing checked.