I want to get pregnant really bad...Any tips or information on how I could become pregnant?

Dr. Julian Escobar
Fertility Medicine

In brief: LH kits + sex

The most fertile time is the mid cycle and most women ovulate 14 days before their expected period.
You can test your urine to see when you are ovulating by using lh/ovulation kits. The most fertile days are the day of the + test and the two days that follow. If you have intercourse daily or every other day in the mid cycle, that should be enough as well. You can always an specialist.

In brief: LH kits + sex

Dr. Julian Escobar
Dr. Julian Escobar
Dr. Andrew Silverman
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Want to become preg

Having regular intercourse around the middle to your cycle should increase your chances to conceive.
If you have tired this for 6 or more months, although you might become pregnant if you continue, i suggest seeing a specialist. About 75% of women will conceive with 6-8 months of trying.

In brief: Want to become preg

Dr. Andrew Silverman
Dr. Andrew Silverman
Dr. Adam Levy